This Baileys Peppermint Espresso martini is a delicious cocktail for the holiday season. A super simple smooth and minty martini, this will be the highlight of your next holiday party.
I always love to try new cocktail recipes at the holidays. There is something so fun and festive about signature drinks with seasonal flavors. This Bailey's peppermint espresso martini recipe totally fits the bill, and is a perfect indulgent treat to get you into the holiday spirit.
Bailey's Irish cream is a smooth and creamy liqueur that perfectly balances out the strong flavors of peppermint and espresso in this martini. This espresso martini is a great after-dinner pick-me-up on Christmas Eve, or a tasty way to get your coffee fix at a boozy Christmas brunch.
Bailey's is one of my favorite liqueurs for the holidays. If you are looking for some other great Bailey's drinks to complement this martini at your Christmas party, check out my full list of Bailey's Christmas drinks. A Bailey's hot chocolate or peppermint mudslide would be super easy to add to your holiday menu if you already have the ingredients for this martini recipe. For other seasonal cocktails, try an apple cider martini or poinsettia mimosa.
You Will Love This
- This classic cocktail is just what you need to warm up on a cold winter day.
- This delicious martini will be your favorite thing to make for your holiday gathering - it's so simple but feels festive and special.
For this simple holiday cocktail, you will need the following ingredients (exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Bailey's Irish Cream liquor
- Peppermint vodka: You could also substitute peppermint schnapps
- Freshly brewed espresso: You could get instant espresso if you don't have an espresso maker, or use cold brew coffee. You could also add a bit of coffee liqueur (like Kahlua) to this cocktail if you have it on hand.
- Optional: I used some mini candy canes to hang on the rim of the glass as a garnish. You could also garnish the rim with crushed candy canes or crushed peppermint candies. You can use melted chocolate or marshmallow to get the candies to stick to the glass.
- Optional: If you want to put a little whipped cream on top of this cocktail, I do not blame you.
Step One: Brew the espresso and let it cool for a few minutes. Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Step Two: Pour the Bailey's, peppermint vodka, and espresso into the cocktail shaker and shake until cold.
Step Three: Strain the drink into the martini glass. Hang a mini candy cane on the edge of the glass, if desired. Enjoy!
Bailey's Peppermint Espresso Martini
- 1 ounce peppermint vodka
- 2 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce freshly brewed espresso
- Brew the espresso and let it cool for a few minutes. Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the bailey's, peppermint vodka, and espresso into the cocktail shaker and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into the martini glass. Hang a mini candy cane on the edge of the glass, if desired. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply