This easy cranberry vodka spritzer is the perfect festive cocktail for the holiday season. Garnished with fresh cranberries and mint, this classic cocktail will be a hit at your holiday parties!
Looking for a festive drink to liven up your holiday gathering? This easy vodka cranberry spritzer is exatly what you need. With it’s bright red cranberries and green mint leaves, this fruity vodka spritzer is the perfect signature cocktail for Christmas time.
This refreshing cocktail is made with just a handful of simple ingredients, with a classic flavor your guests will love. And even better, the whole family can try this signature drink! Just swap the vodka for extra sparkling water for a sweet mocktail that everyone at your holiday party can enjoy.
You Will Love This
- Every Christmas party needs a festive holiday drink! This easy cranberry vodka cocktail has the perfect colors for this time of year.
- This easy cocktail uses only a few ingredients for a classic flavor your guests will love.
- This festive holiday cocktail is light, juicy and fresh tasting, the perfect way to wind down after a long day of celebrations!
To make this vodka cranberry cocktail, you need the following simple ingredients (exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Vodka: I used regular vodka, but I think a vanilla vodka would also be yummy in this cocktail!
- Cranberry juice cocktail: I recommend cranberry juice cocktail for this recipe (not pure cranberry juice), as it is already sweetened and doesn’t need a simple syrup. My favorite brand is Simply Cranberry. It’s delicious and has the perfect bright red color you want for this cocktail. Be cautious of buying any cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail in a dark bottle – sometimes they can be more brown than red, which will ruin the festive appearance of your cocktail.
- Club soda or sparkling water: You can use sparkling mineral water (plain, cranberry or lime would be perfect), or soda water to make this sparkling cocktail. Depending on the sweetness of your cranberry cocktail, a splash of ginger ale or ginger beer could work too. I thought ginger ale made my cocktail too sweet.
- Garnishes: Don’t forget festive garnishes to make this the perfect drink for the holidays! Whole fresh cranberries are great for adding some sparkling red color. I used fresh mint leaves and thin slices of lime to add some green, but you could substitute a sprig of rosemary and cucumber slices instead.
Step One: Fill your glass with ice cubes. Add the vodka and cranberry juice, and stir well. Top the drink off with a splash of club soda or sparkling water.
Step Two: Garnish with fresh cranberries, lime and mint. Enjoy!
Vodka Cranberry Spritzer
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 ounces sparkling water or club soda
- whole cranberries to garnish
- mint leaves to garnish
- lime slices to garnish
- Fill your glass with ice cubes. Add the vodka and cranberry juice, and stir well. Top the drink off with a splash of club soda or sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and mint. Enjoy!