This delicious mango fruit salad recipe is a perfect salad for hot summer days. Made with fresh ripe mangos, mixed berries and kiwis, this tropical fruit salad has a perfect balance of subtle sweetness and tart lime.
This easy mango fruit salad is a fan favorite recipe that your whole family will love. Full of juicy mango and fresh berries, and drizzled with a simple honey lime dressing, this fresh fruit salad is a perfect breakfast side dish, afternoon snack, or light dessert. This easy recipe will add a great pop of color to your table.
Serve this delicious summer fruit salad with Greek yogurt for a simple, healthy breakfast. I personally love to make this ahead and keep it in the fridge for my little early risers. With a bowl of this fruit salad in the fridge, I can get a healthy breakfast on the table in a snap, and get back to drinking my coffee!
You Will Love This
- A simple mango berry fruit salad is a perfect side dish for all your summer parties and barbecues.
- This honey lime dressing makes the best fruit salad! It’s subtle sweet-tart flavor elevates this from a traditional fruit salad to something extra yummy!
- This fruit salad can be made with any of your favorite tropical fruits. See the ingredients section below for more fresh ideas!
To make mango salad with honey lime dressing, you need the following simple ingredients (exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Fresh mangos
- Fresh kiwis
- Fresh berries: I used strawberries and blueberries
- Fresh lime juice: I used the juice of one small lime. For a slightly less tart flavor, you could try orange juice as a substitute!
- Honey: You could substitute pure maple syrup in the dressing if you don’t have honey on hand.
Other Fruit Options
Use any other hearty fresh fruits that you love in this salad! Some great additions include cubed melon, red grapes, green grapes, orange slices, pomegranate arils or pineapple cubes. Stay away from very soft fruits like raspberries and banana, as those will not hold up as well in the fruit salad.
Step One: Prepare the fruit. Wash and dry the fruit. Peel the ripe mangoes and kiwis. Cut the mangoes, kiwis and strawberries into bite size pieces.
Step Two: Layer all the fruit together in a large bowl.
Step Three: Mix the honey and lime juice together until well incorporated. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit.
Step Four: Give the fruit mixture a good stir, and enjoy!
This fruit salad will keep well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Just put it in an airtight container, or cover your bowl with plastic wrap. Before serving, give the salad a good stir to reincorporate the dressing and juices that will settle to the bottom.
Mango Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- 2 mangoes
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about one lime)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Prepare the fruit. Wash and dry the fruit. Peel the ripe mangoes and kiwis. Cut the mangoes, kiwis and strawberries into bite size pieces.
- Layer all the fruit together in a large bowl.
- Mix the honey and lime juice together until well incorporated. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit.
- Give the fruit mixture a good stir, and enjoy!